Intro to Marketing 1130 Section: A10
Instructor: John Smith | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Spruce 123
Course Format: In-person
Welcome to Introduction to Marketing! In this course, you will learn the fundamental principles of marketing and how to apply them to real-world situations. You will be introduced to the various elements of the marketing mix, including product, price, promotion, and place. You will also learn about market research and how to use it to make informed decisions about target markets and marketing strategies. By the end of this course, you should have a solid understanding of the role of marketing in a business and be able to develop effective marketing plans for a variety of products and services.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand the role of marketing in a business and how it contributes to organizational success.
- Develop an understanding of the elements of the marketing mix (product, price, promotion, place) and how they can be used to effectively market products and services.
- Understand how to conduct market research and use the results to inform marketing decisions.
- Learn how to analyze target markets and develop effective marketing strategies.
- Gain practical skills in developing and presenting marketing plans.
You will need the following to complete the course:
- PC/Mac computer with MS Excel
- Stable internet connection
- Access to Moodle Course
|Participation (in-class discussions, group activities, etc.)
|Quizzes (short, in-class assessments)