Create a WordPress Site
All KPU students have access to a KPU WordPress site. Your instructor may ask you to use WordPress to create a portfolio or other online assignment. Creating a WordPress ePortfolio or website allows you to think reflectively and creatively about what you are learning in your course, and to consider how you can showcase your knowledge to others.
Steps to Creating a WordPress Site
- Go to wordpress.kpu.ca
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the red button that says sign up here.
3. Visit the How to Get Started Page and follow the instructions for creating your account.
4. Once you have your account, you can begin to build website or ePortfolio. Need help getting started? View the online tutorials linked below.
- Select the theme for your site
- Use the dashboard menu
- Add pages and/or posts
- Add content to your pages with the block editor
- Use the media library